PAGES

▼

Saturday, October 22, 2011

French Provincial to Chic Shabby Sweet Girls Dresser Set!

French Provincial came out in the 1950's and 1960's, there seems to be plenty of these around, I myself picked up 2 different sets to redo!  Some of you may have had these bedroom sets before in your Bedroom?? I was not lucky enough, but my Dad did build me a corner desk and dressers from scratch, which I loved, and glad I got some of his DIY genes!!
 I Love the drawer pulls on this style and they really look nice with a redo.  Now, this set is born again for the new generation to enjoy!!  This set called out for me to do creamy beige and a pink!  What do you think??
After 


I am sure you notice Kitty
"Reno" he seems to be around for
photo's, unless he is sleeping he is
somewhere close by!



BEFORE


These were a Craig's List find!


More AFTER Pic's below!

                                          
                                                                   

One of the pulls was broken so I added these
two cute vintage round ones!



THANKS FOR LOOKING,  HAVE A GREAT DAY!
                        Linking up to:
        http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/     

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose--beautiful makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you added the pink. They make so much more of a statement. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creamy beige & picked worked out terrific, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out great! I see so many similar dressers on Craigslist. I love how you transformed them! Jess {MakeAndDoGirl.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn, your dressers are adorable. What a great find and redo. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comments about my magnet skeletons. I'm your newest follower. Have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink drawer fronts! The dressers are lovely! They turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete

Shabby Do! Would Love to Hear From You!
It is so rewarding to know you are visiting!