Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy and Safe Halloween to All !!

I just love this picture from a greeting card I purchased.   Too cute!  Just wanted to share.
Enjoy your family and don't eat too much Candy. :)




I changed my fall sign for a Halloween one. (If you saw my last post) My easy scrap wood Pumpkin will be for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving!  
I have not planned Thanksgiving but Pumpkin Decor can go a long way, and I love Pumpkins, especially the Name "pumpkin", so cute, not to mention eating all those pumpkin recipes!  Yum!



Now, are these Ghost Fairies too cute?  I took this picture last year from someone!s yard, can't 
take any credit or give a source, sorry don't hurt me anyone!!!!!!!  
If your out there let me know!


They sure look like plastic drop cloth for painting was used?
So they are Shabby precious to me!
 
 

Until next time,
BOO!
Marilyn

No comments: