Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in Action!

                                                        SUMMER  fun!
                                     I will share a few pic's


WHAT A SMILE!
Camels in NEVADA!

Camel and Ostrich Race In Virginia City, Nevada




HELLO, I missed blogging, but summer does keep us busy!

We had Guests, which we love, went Camping several times, which I really love!!
I even caught 4 fish!  Feed Deer right in our camp site, and we had Bear alerts!

Went to Bodie, California a 1880 Ghost Town, and even the Camel Races in Virginia City, Nevada just to mention a few!


                   



Bodie


we were camping just across and on the river!

SHE ATE MOST ALL OF ONE CANTALOPE
SKIN AND ALL!



Now I must get back to work, so much to do!
I hope your summer was as grand as ours!
More Redo furniture to come, diy's and sewing!
  

                                                                  































































































































































































No comments: