Friday, September 16, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

How sweet of Mandy @
for giving me this award!!!
After accepting the award the blogger must:
1.  Thank the person giving the award by linking back to them in your post.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass the award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
 OK, here is 7 things about myself:
1.  My cup is always 1/2 full! 
2.  I love Cats and Birds
3.  I  always keep busy and never get bored!
4.  I am lucky to have 1 Sister, 5 Brothers, a Husband, 2 beautiful
Daughters, and 5 wonderful Grand kids!
5.  I've had Migraines for 33 years!
6. I can not go in Caves.
7.  I hate to be spun around. 
Now for the recently discovered blogs:  I hope this helps you make new friends!!.
I have listed one that may have received the award before, but I love her blog! ***

I had so much trouble doing this post, can't you tell!!  Enough time spent!  No, I am not drinking,  maybe that is the problem!  I even did this post once, only to delete it some how? 
Mama said "there would be days like this."

1 comment:

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh, Marilyn! How sweet of you! Thank you so much for the award! I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness! My blog is an award-free one, however. But I deeply appreciate you thinking of me....and sharing some fun things about yourself. :) It's fun getting to know a new blog friend! Have a great evening and thank you for being a new follower of Heaven's Walk! ♥

xoxo laurie