Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July and Pussy Willow/Cat Tail DIY

I hope all of you are staying cool, So hot here, record heat temperatures!

I want to wish everyone a great 4th of July!  mine will be a quiet one, which is fine, June was wonderful, family visiting plus a camping reunion in which I might add I caught the most fish!  :)

My 4th DIY is again from my love of the cat tails that I collect every fall.  I have been sharing my obsession, using them for all holiday, and putting them in floral arrangements.  If you check out Pussy Willow/Cat tails under my Labels, you will see more plus a tutorial on painting them.  I Just so admire them, and they are very plentiful here.  Who knows what I will do next?  


4th of July Front Porch Decor




Just spray painted.





I used my patriotic Roo last year, love him!

Now I leave you with a favorite photo from a Norman Rockwell cookbook I found at a thrift store, loaded with wonderful photo's, not to mention recipes. 
Be safe for the 4th,
Marilyn

1 comment:

andrea@townandprairie said...

How cute! The little cat tails look like firecrackers- it's a novel idea!