Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ugly to Unique Keeper Buffet






               



This once ugly piece, took several months working on the redo, even more time to get this heavy piece in the house.  78 inches long and on wheels.  She is perfect in our foyer and located right across from the formal dining room.





BEFORE 











The middle drawer was beyond repair for me, so I added a shelf for large serving platters.

More AFTER



 
 
 


 




This piece was big and ugly, but I saw details and a future, not knowing at the time, I would keep it for myself.




 



This was last Xmas 2013 displaying my Santa items!
 
Now to work on doing my post for 2014 Xmas Décor. You will see this piece again, but several new DIY Christmas items that I did manage to finish for this year.  Tis the season to be busy and jolly!

Wishing all a great Holiday Season,
Marilyn
 


Sharing at these Parties:
 
 

 
 















No comments: