Monday, December 24, 2012

Is That MY Cat in the Xmas Tree!!!




Well, what was I thinking doing a Bird and Nature
Christmas Tree with a Bengal Cat?  She was a baby kitten
last year when I got her for Christmas and she only played
with the lower ornaments!  This is a 71/2 foot tree and she is almost to the top!  After two weeks, not much was left on the tree and since it was artifical all the branches were sagging and out of there brackets.  So out we went to buy a table top tree
and I decorated it with only lights and bulbs, and all is well.
I might add she does sit and look at the new tree and
meows and meows for her old climbing bird decorated tree!


Merry Christmas to all!

 

1 comment:

Maureen Wyatt said...

It makes a lovely ornament. So realistic! I figure it's the only time cats think we get our decor right. We bring a tree in the house and hang dangly toys from it! Add some dirt in a planter for pooping and the house is perfect.