Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Craft -------Not too Shabby!





THIS EASTER TOPIARY I made was in the " Woman's Day" Magazine for the month of April with instructions,  I loved it, and had to try


I have to tell you, I have not bought a Woman's Day Magazine in a long time and if it was not for the long line at the grocery store check out,  I would not have thumbed through magazines.    Inspiration comes at the oddest times!  I had to buy this issue and quite happy with my Easter Center piece for the Dining Table.

I will give you a few tips that I learned the hard way.
  1. Hot glue the eggs on the Styrofoam cone first, then apply grass! 
  2. When using adhesive spray don't mix drinking wine and working in an unventilated area!!
  3. Keep all Kitty's out of the project area!!
  4. I cut odd shape pieces of Easter Wrapping Tissue and it worked just fine instead of the trillions of small diamond shapes they give for directions.

If I can be of any help please let me know, and I would love to see how your Topiary came out!
HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You have some interesting crafts.
New follower and will be back to see more.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures