Friday, October 12, 2012

Shabby Redo Dresser to TV Table keeper

                                                                      AFTER        
BEFORE
My husband said," keep this one," he saw a vision!
He saw something I didn't for us  Yes, I found the piece
and knew the slight curved front, unusual knobs, and legs well
 would make a good redo!
I was wanting a longer and just the right one for our TV
BUT he was so sure on this one, so now we are happily enjoying it!

                                                                                 
This is an excellant easy stripper!
You might not be able to tell by the picture,
but the legs were painted thick gold!
I wanted the natural wood to stain.





I searched for a while for just the right knobs to add.  The small curved square ones!
I spray painted all knobs black and poly coated them.
Now what shall I put in all those drawers, YES! :)


Party sharing at: 
                                                               
http://elizabethandco.blogspot.com/2012/10/be-inspired-features-and-link-party-42.html
  
 

No comments: