Thursday, October 25, 2012

Skeletons in my Hutch!

                                   

Dollar store spider watching over the guest!
I know, it is not a Halloween or fall saying, but I like this one!
and Love my chalkboard!
 
 


 


This Bouquet is from our beautiful fall nature!
A cute story about how I got them.  My husband went for a walk
and I asked him to pick up some fall leaves from the ground for me.
You see I had a leaf craft, I wanted to do!

When he came home he had an arm full of branches
with beautiful fall leaves!!!!

I didn't ask any questions,  just smiled and told
him that was more than I expected
THANK YOU!

I know this is my 3rd Fall and or Halloween
Post, love this time of Year!


Enjoy your Fall and Be Safe on Halloween!
Keep Warm, we have had our first snow storm!

Linking to these great parties:


http://www.commonground-do.com/2012/10/vintage-inspiration-111-savoring-fall.html

No comments: