Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rustic Rustic Shabby End Table and Box




I had been looking for the perfect older wooden piece to apply this paint technique and I love the results!  It is Rustic and well, different!

The Before


It was a cold day late November, but I was determined to sand
and get the piece ready.  Sand, paint, and put a drawer pull on!  one of the easiest pieces I have done.


AFTER







Ok, now for the box, I do not have a before picture
forgot :{, but it was a thrift store find, and I knew I would do something with it.
All I did was drill a hole in the lid for a knob, sand, and do the same paint as above.
Now what to put inside???





Thanks for visiting!

Linking to:


1 comment:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What fun projects! Thanks so so much for sharing and for stopping by.